Need help from english-speaking Austrians

Probleme, Fragen oder Anregungen rund um das Thema Uhren für Herren werden hier diskutiert||Hier werden Probleme, Fragen oder Anregungen rund um das Thema Uhren für Herren diskutiert.
Antworten
veliki

Need help from english-speaking Austrians

Beitrag von veliki »

There is more than six months now how I try to figure out the way to get Casio GS1100-1AER /black version/. The funny thing is that I have the money, but since I'm living in Bosnia, it is impossible to buy it here. To make it even more complicated, I cannot order it via internet, because of insanely high custom taxes in this stupid country. :x Not to mention that I don't have any friends abroad who could simple buy it and bring it to me. While I was poundering over the problem, one friend of mine told me that he's going to a short business trip in Vienna, Austria.
Well, that's my chance, but I need some help from you guys. Since he's in a kind of a hurry, I need the address of a shop where he can simple came in and buy GS1100-1AER for a reasonable price. I've tried to find one on the internet, but it turns out to be mission impossible, and we don't have time for eBay stuff. Thanks for help!
Antworten